All of our Traditional Fracino Romano Machines are sold as either a lease purchase option or are available as a fixed cash price.
If you are interested in our commercial coffee machines then please ask one of our advisors for a package suited to your needs. The standard package deal on our commercial coffee machines includes 3000 free drinks, full warranty, installation, cups, swing sign , water filter and various other items which we can change to suit your particular business model. This can include fresh milk options, granulated milk options or coin operated machinery for self-service. There are in certain circumstances reconditioned equipment available and the option to rent one of our commercial coffee machines.
Once you have made contact with one of our agents, we will ask you a series of questions which allow us to determine which item of coffee making equipment would suit you personally. We would also need to ask some questions to determine availability of credit. This is standard throughout the industry when buying commercial coffee machines and all information that you reveal to us is strictly confidential. We are licensed to offer a credit option to our customers and governed by the financial conduct authority for all matters relating to our sales. We are also GDPR compliant and take your privacy very seriously.
The Cool Beans Team
Request a Quote
Traditional Fracino Romano Machine
Beneting from Fracino’s extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology. The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffeemaking groups, a hot water valve tted with an anti-splash nozzle andsteam tubes for frothing milk.
It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding nish.
The machine features an illuminated polished stainless steel back panel and highly polished stainless steel side panels, and is complemented by the uniquely styled steam, water and lter holder handles. The groups on the semi-automatic machines are operated by an illuminated blue push-button switch with a satin nish, so the user can control the amount of coffee being dispensed into the cup. Electronically controlled models have unique touchpads with four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures and an override option button. The illuminated Fracino logo back panel can be branded to individual requirements.
Fracino Romano Features
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate,solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making, with temperature control on each
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
- Easy clean stainless steel steam tubes.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.